In a technology driven society, the way we begin any new purchase is generally by googling it first. Since buying a home is such a complex and significant purchase, the information you'll find online can be overwhelming and often times inaccurate. That's why I decided to partner up to create an informative overview event of what buying a home in 2018 looks like, while offering an exclusive dinner and wine pairing from The Patio on Lamont.
Come and enjoy a 3-course*, 2-wine pairing fine dining experience for just $25 (over $100 in savings!) while you learn top tips on how to navigate purchasing a home in today's San Diego market. Experienced experts will discuss:
- Greg Parker, HomeServices Lending will share with you current mortgage rates and their effects on a loan, what you should know about property taxes, and how to find the best mortgage for you.
- Morgan King, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices will go over the home buying process, share ways you can prepare in order to beat out your competition and get your dream home, and a current review of the buying market in the La Jolla and Pacific Beach neighborhoods.
- Karyn Dillon, Pickford Escrow will review the full costs associated when purchasing a home, beyond just the listing price to ensure you are prepared financially for such a significant purchase.
Buy your tickets today as seats are limited
- Appetizer: Cheese & charcuterie - seasonal selection of cheese and salumi
- Salad: Burrata - squash, apple, endive, watercress, spiced pecan, mustard apple gastrique
- Main: Half Chicken artichoke, raisin, meyer lemon couscous, herb, poached egg, vadouvan OR New York Steak roasted sunchoke, shishito pepper, watercress, black garlic aïoli, salsa verde
- Side: Market Vegetables
- Dessert: Chocolate Cake with chocolate ganache, mousse, raspberry
- Two wines paired with your meal depending on the food options chosen
*This menu will accommodate dietary restrictions. Guests will be met upon arrival to determine if additional options are required.